Sunday, June 7, 2009



Time just flies by, Brynli  is now 5 weeks old and we are having alot of fun.  Brynli is growing and getting big, but her big sister Kimbrie is having a little bit of hard time with the transition.   The other day on our way out the door for church we ended up with 4 quarts of coolaid on the floor (we ended up missing sacrament to get the mess cleaned up!)  and that is just the beginning.   Life is a little crazy but we are loving it!

5 comments:

JoEllen said...

She really looks just too sweet! Sometimes it's hard to find yourself the big sister. :) I'm sure everyone will get adjusted soon.

Tami said...

She is such a cute baby! I wish they stayed little for a long time...so much fun!

Kowallis Family said...

love the pictures. They are so cute. Anytime you want me to take the kids so you can have time to your self or if you want me to take a couple of them let me know. I will be more then HAPPY to. I know Cameron would love to play with them.

Rachael said...

YES WE HAVE A BLOG AND I AM SO GLAD YOU DO TO! So good to hear from you! I can't wait to catch up on your life!!! Congrats on that beautiful baby girl of yours!!!

Rachael said...

Oh and our address is:
rsrandallfamily.blogspot.com