So I left a comment on your blog but not too sure where. So here's another. I just got the baby announcement she is absolutely adorable. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so glad you thought to put your blog address with the announcement. Your kids are so stink'n cute. So we are headed to Roosevelt the weekend of August 8th it would be fabulous if you came home then too. Hum...think about it! Keep in touch.
Hey Alisa! Thank you SO much for sending us that darling birth announcement - congrats on another adorable girl! That is so fun. I can't believe how big your kids are getting - I guess though that after 3 years, they should be getting bigger! :) Well, I hope you guys are doing well. If you ever check my blog, don't expect anything great. I've been a bit of a blogging slacker lately! :) I will keep checking back and stay in touch!
ALISA! did tyson tell you i found him on facebook? your little fam is so cute. i can't believe how big your kids are... and congrats on little brynli! how are you doing with 3 kids?! there's so much to catch up on!!!
6 comments:
She is really just the sweetest looking girl. LOVE the big pink bow. It's so cute.
She is just darling!!! Congrats on the healthy little girl!
We got ours in the mail and I've been meaning to tell you you did a good job! :) It's really cute, and she looks darling! Miss you guys!
So I left a comment on your blog but not too sure where. So here's another. I just got the baby announcement she is absolutely adorable. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so glad you thought to put your blog address with the announcement. Your kids are so stink'n cute. So we are headed to Roosevelt the weekend of August 8th it would be fabulous if you came home then too. Hum...think about it! Keep in touch.
Hey Alisa! Thank you SO much for sending us that darling birth announcement - congrats on another adorable girl! That is so fun. I can't believe how big your kids are getting - I guess though that after 3 years, they should be getting bigger! :) Well, I hope you guys are doing well. If you ever check my blog, don't expect anything great. I've been a bit of a blogging slacker lately! :) I will keep checking back and stay in touch!
ALISA! did tyson tell you i found him on facebook? your little fam is so cute. i can't believe how big your kids are... and congrats on little brynli! how are you doing with 3 kids?! there's so much to catch up on!!!
Post a Comment