

Brynli joined our family May 2, 2009 @ 5:05 p.m. She weighed 7 pound 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. We are so glad that she is part of our family. Her first week of life she spent in the NICU and life was a little crazy but she was able to come home Saterday May 9th. Hayden and Kimbrie have loved having their little sister home.
5 comments:
Congrats on your new addition! I'm glad to hear that everyone is home and starting to adjust. She is beautiful and I'm sure she is receiving more love than she knows what to do with. :)
Post more pictures soon.
She is darling!! Good job I will call you next week and come see you.
Alisa! We LOVE her! We are going to come see her lots especially once Cade can hold her. He is dying to! We Love ya
We are glad to see she is home! She is a cutie! Let us know if we can do anything.
We are so glad we got to see her! :) Don't let her grow too much before we get to see her again!
Post a Comment