So I know I am totally going to regret posting this picture but my brother Jason has never seen me pregnant he was on his misson for both Hayden and Kimbrie. So Jason this picture is for you. Kimbrie wanted to see who's belly was bigger hers or mine you make that call? I am over 38 weeks in this picture and am defiantly showing every pregnancy pound!
5 comments:
Your belly is cute!!
I think Kimbrie's belly is bigger :) We can't wait to see a little baby...boy or girl!!!!
Yea! We love the picture this has made our day! Thanks for thinking of me yes it is me. I love the picture it made me smile. I can't wait to see you all. Kimbrie is big not only her belly but tall too! Alisa she is going to be taller than you by ten:)
cute belly...we cant get ahold of you guys!!
I love it!
Post a Comment