I just got your baby announcement....oh my heck she is absolutely adorable. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so glad you thought to send me a card with your blog. I go in spurts of bloggging, but come check it out. Hope you are doing good, we are headed to Roosevelt the weekend of August 8th for Suely's wedding it would be fabulous for you to come home as well! Think about it! Keep in touch!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of your for posting! It's been a while we'll have to chat soon! Love ya..hope you are feeling well!
Happy birthday buddy!!
I just got your baby announcement....oh my heck she is absolutely adorable. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so glad you thought to send me a card with your blog. I go in spurts of bloggging, but come check it out. Hope you are doing good, we are headed to Roosevelt the weekend of August 8th for Suely's wedding it would be fabulous for you to come home as well! Think about it! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment