Hayden and Kimbrie love to PLAY IN THE SNOW. They would play outside all day if I would let them. We found the perfect tubing hill by our house. It was small enough they could walk up it by themselves (ya so mom didn't wear out as fast!)
We need to get together and go sledding. Clayton is really into playing in the snow right now. Casen was born in the wrong state, he isn't a fan of the cold.
We are jealous of the snow! Looks like you guys are having a good time...oh, and I never got to tell you happy birthday Alisa!...Jason hogged the phone too much. :) So, happy late b-day from me too. Miss you!
Alisa! I love your blog! Your recent posts are so cute! I need you to teach me about how you put the bordery parts on your pictures...THanks for having us over Saturday we had so much fun!
Alisa, You sure have a cute family. Your blog is so cute and It's fun to see how your family is growing. Your new nephew is cute. I started a blog. E-mail me @ dbttras@ubtanet.com and I will give you the address. Your pictures are great! Becky Rasmussen
Hi Alisa! This is Christy from the Mexico trips 20 years ago :) I loved seeing your mom and brothers this week and wish I could see you again. I asked if you had a blog, it's the next best thing! Christina gave me the adress. You look beautiful and your kids are precious. Your family, especially your dad, couldn't say enough darling things about them. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little through blogs :) Hugs, Christy
8 comments:
We need to get together and go sledding. Clayton is really into playing in the snow right now. Casen was born in the wrong state, he isn't a fan of the cold.
We are jealous of the snow! Looks like you guys are having a good time...oh, and I never got to tell you happy birthday Alisa!...Jason hogged the phone too much. :) So, happy late b-day from me too. Miss you!
is that you I see on a tube??? Should you be tubing??? Cute pics I love the family pic in Hawaii.
Alisa! I love your blog! Your recent posts are so cute! I need you to teach me about how you put the bordery parts on your pictures...THanks for having us over Saturday we had so much fun!
We love to play in the snow, but only for small amounts of time at any given time. Your kids are cute!!
Fun fun! The pictures are way cute!
Alisa,
You sure have a cute family. Your blog is so cute and It's fun to see how your family is growing. Your new nephew is cute. I started a blog. E-mail me @ dbttras@ubtanet.com and I will give you the address. Your pictures are great!
Becky Rasmussen
Hi Alisa! This is Christy from the Mexico trips 20 years ago :) I loved seeing your mom and brothers this week and wish I could see you again. I asked if you had a blog, it's the next best thing! Christina gave me the adress. You look beautiful and your kids are precious. Your family, especially your dad, couldn't say enough darling things about them. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little through blogs :)
Hugs,
Christy
Post a Comment