Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lesson of the Week

Elder William R. Bradford
Of the Seventy

"In righteousness there is great simplicity. In every case that confronts us in life there is either a right way or a wrong way to proceed. If we choose the right way, we are sustained in our actions by the principles of righteousness, in the which there is power from the heavens. If we choose the wrong way and act on that choice, there is no such heavenly promise or power, and we are alone and are destined to fail."

6 comments:

Cade and Kelsie said...

Lis

Love the blog! Your pictures are so cute and I am way excited to look your cute little family up! Keep it up!

Christina and Jason said...

Yay! Now we feel like we see you guys again! Cute family picture, you guys are cute...oh, love the facial hair Tyson...makes you look older, more sophisticated. :) We're excited to see you guys soon...in Hawaii!!! Hope things are going well!

Findlay Family said...

I found you...yayyyyyyy!! Cute blog you did a good job I also love your family picture and your kids are little cuties...I had a blast hanging out today...we will have to keep it up during the winter.

Kowallis Family said...

HI

Your blog is so cute. I love the fmaily picture. Every time I see pictures of the kids they get bigger every time. Hope everything continues to go well and we will hopefully see you guys soon.

Kelsie said...

Hey guys!!! I am so glad that you finally have a blog! Isn't is sad that we live in the same town and I have to keep up with you guys through the internet. Your kids are adorable, as usual. I love the family picture! We miss you guys.

www.devandkels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great quote!!! Congrats on the new baby!! I stinkin love my boy. Kids are so much fun. Update your blog I would love to see how your holidays went.