Sunday, November 16, 2008


Last Christmas Hayden got a 4-wheeler from Santa and has gotten very good at riding. He tries to keep up with his Dad which in-turn increase the white hairs on Tyson's head. This December he will be turning five and thinks he's ready for just two-wheels. He also loves riding his bicycle, going to pre-school and playing with friends. He recently started taking piano lessons and enjoys practicing. It has been interesting having him attend pre-school because he has a strong desire to learn and become smart. Hayden loves playing with his younger sister because she's nearly his size and can for surely hold her own. Hayden has many uncles and aunts that enjoy playing and roughhousing with him.



Kimbrie Jo is our little princess that just turned three. She just starting dancing lessons learning ballet and looks forward to this time each week. For Halloween she was a Princess/Witch, not sure exactly what that means but she told us that she was a nice Witch. She loves animals especially dogs and caterpillars. A month ago she found a Caterpillar outside and hasn't stopped crying over its disappearance. She is excited for the baby that we will add to our family in May. Everyday she comes into our room and asks us; "what's the baby doing", "what's the baby says", "I want to hold the baby", and "I wish I could be a Mommy". She keeps each of us entertained with her comments and optimistic attitude at life.

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

hey there! Sarah sent me your blog address and I just wanted to check in and say hello! I showed Sal your pictures and he couldn't believe how big everyone is! Your family picture is really cute. Congrats on baby number 3. We are also expecting and due at the end of May. You can check in on us at gianimob.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very cute. I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you guys are up to.
Sarah