Tacee
October 26, 2010
6 lbs 14 oz 19 inches
We were so excited to have Tacee here, my mom kept telling me that this little one was
going to have red hair and I just laughed. Weren't we suprised!
After she was born she was really bruised
(you can see in the pictures) so instead of placing her on my belly they took
her right away to exam her. But after all the checking everything was working
and we realized that her sweet little face was really bruised from sitting in
the birth canal for so long. On her little crib in the hospital we had a signed placed
on it that said "I have a bruised face" so that new onlookers wouldn't worry that
she was not breathing.
Luckily the bruising and swelling started to look better quicker than we excpected!
We just feel so blessed that she is healthy and strong and never went into the NICU!




5 comments:
poor girl is bruised! She's darling and I'm excited for a redhead :) One question...why is Tyson in the hospital bed and you are up?? haha
CONGRATS! Yeah she is here and ADORABLE!!! Ok...so it looks like Tyson is in the hospital bed and you are just find all dressed! lol! We want to come over sometime and see you and your new addition! ok...and I had to laugh that my little one was born 4 weeks early and almost the exact size of your little baby. Yep, we have chunky babies over here!
OUCH! I didn't know babies could get so banged up in there! I love that you are all dressed up for Halloween already! You are such a good sport!
Congrats to all of you!
And she's beautiful. It was fun to see her. I love the last picture of Tyson with all his girls. So sweet.
congrats!! red hair!! that is so awesome! i'm glad you are both doing well. and her new born pics are darling too!
Post a Comment