OMGosh! How adorable!!!!! The one with her eyes open looks like you! So cute!!
These turned out so dang cute! She's so sweet. We loved being able to meet her. Thanks for letting us come up and stay! We miss your family so much being far away now!
What a doll! Love the pictures. Your mom is so talented but it definitely helps to have a cute subject :)
Congratulations guys! She is beautiful!
Congrats, she is so cute! I love the name. I am so happy she didn't have to go the NICU.
she is so cute!! We are excited that she is here and can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMGosh! How adorable!!!!! The one with her eyes open looks like you! So cute!!
These turned out so dang cute! She's so sweet. We loved being able to meet her. Thanks for letting us come up and stay! We miss your family so much being far away now!
What a doll! Love the pictures. Your mom is so talented but it definitely helps to have a cute subject :)
Congratulations guys! She is beautiful!
Congrats, she is so cute! I love the name. I am so happy she didn't have to go the NICU.
she is so cute!! We are excited that she is here and can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment