Thursday, February 24, 2011

Glasses!

Whaoo I Got Glasses!



 

So we went to my parents this weekend to get my eyes checked.  Since I have had Tacee my eyes have been changing.  I was feeding Tacee so they decided to check Hayden and Kimbrie.   Kelsie came out of the exam room and said he can't see?!   Good thing we checked he needs Glasses.  We were picking out glasses and he insisted on the ones with orange sides!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Looking good Hayden!! And the hair looks great - so cute. Also...love the princess party. Looks like lots of fun!

Kowallis Family said...

I like his glasses he looks good.

Christina and Jason said...

LOVE the pics! We think your kids are so cute and are dying over them right now. That little pot picture is so cute too. Looks like you are having fun and can't wait to see you!