Tyson took Hayden and Kimbrie night skiing. They had so much fun, this was Kimbries 1st time Skiing her favorite was making french fries (she liked to go fast but couldn't stop, just depended on dad for that) Tyson decided that ski school might help. It's amazing what they will do for someone else. They had so much fun skiing, thanks Dad and Uncle Cade!!
3 comments:
I found you, yea! So fun to catch up on your darling family. I will add you to my blog list so we can keep in touch.
Alisa!!! look at your cute family. Now I get to stalk ya all I want! Can't wait for that bbq ;)
Love your blog. I went to add you guys as readers to ours so you could see pictures of Mitch in his wetsuit from today. :) But I only remembered your blog address, not your email address. Email me at hollydolly44@hotmail.com so I can add you. Thanks
Post a Comment